SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Balsams--Dixville, Notch? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14155)

† cal November 8th 06 01:03 PM

The Balsams--Dixville, Notch?

Anyone ski here in N.H.?

Ryan Parliman November 21st 06 11:52 AM

The Balsams--Dixville, Notch?

I am familiar with this place. What's your question?

† cal November 21st 06 10:44 PM

The Balsams--Dixville, Notch?

No question, really.

i used to work there in the summers in the late 50's, early 60's.

Is the hotel open in the winter? Still open in the summers?

i loved it there.

cal

Mike D. December 6th 06 01:58 AM

The Balsams--Dixville, Notch?

Saw it for the first time this summer, from the road. Not very big, don't
think skiing would be that great. Stayed at the Balsams grand old hotel.
That was an great experience. I'm going to try to go back this winter, more
for the hotel than the skiing. But I could be wrong.

""? cal"" wrote in message

Anyone ski here in N.H.?