SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Big Sky Resort Montana (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=11388)

William Tucker November 23rd 05 03:24 AM

Big Sky Resort Montana

Could anybody share opinions about Big Sky Resort in Montana? We are
considering the week of March 20th, 2006 (spring break for my son).
Comparisons to Snowmass, Colorado would be most helpful. My son is an
advanced intermediate skier, my wife and I are solid intermediate skiers.

Some of the things I am most interested in a snow conditions at that time
of the year; lift lines, lodging recommendations, and anything else you
think would be helpful.

Thanks,
William