SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Skiing vacations for non skiiers (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14266)

Cherrybounce November 25th 06 04:44 AM

Skiing vacations for non skiiers

Sorry I know this has come up before, but I know the skiing situation
changes regularly. I've got 12 people wanting to go on a "ski" trip,
but only 3 ski, a couple more are beginners willing to learn. The rest
want to hang around a lodge, shop, eat and see some beautiful sights.
I've looked at several places but don't know enough to make a decision.
Can anyone help? THanks!!!!

Walt November 27th 06 05:14 PM

Cherrybounce wrote:

Sorry I know this has come up before, but I know the skiing situation
changes regularly. I've got 12 people wanting to go on a "ski" trip,
but only 3 ski, a couple more are beginners willing to learn. The rest
want to hang around a lodge, shop, eat and see some beautiful sights.
I've looked at several places but don't know enough to make a decision.
Can anyone help? THanks!!!!

Pretty much any "destination" resort will meet those needs. Western
resorts have more drop-dead-gorgeous sights and more forgiving snow
conditions for the beginners.

Where are you located? What's your budget? Weekend getaway, or
week-long trip?

//Walt