SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FS: Used once Northwave RESET snowboard Boots (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=6755)

JD December 6th 04 03:25 PM

FS: Used once Northwave RESET snowboard Boots

Used only once very late last season - They are 1/2 size too small for me,
so they have to go!!

1 pair 2004 Mens Northwave Reset Snowboard boots - SIZE 10.5.
Colour - black
(A pic can be found on this website:
http://www.oobsnowboards.com/products/nw_reset.jpg)

These are Northwave's most technical boot. For advanced riders who are
looking for a high performance product.
These boots have all the bells and whistles. Webbing retention system,
liner straps, adjustable lacing system, gel shock etc etc.

To buy these anywhere you have to spend over well over $300.

I'll sell you mine for C$180, $US 150 - you pay any shpiing at cost.

Contact: or (613) 292-4548 Ottawa