SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   again, spectacular (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=13367)

lal_truckee May 5th 06 07:28 PM

again, spectacular

warm, sunny, soft snow, cool down with a beer on the deck ...

what more could you want?

where is everybody?

Sam Seiber May 8th 06 08:12 PM

lal_truckee wrote:
where is everybody?

Loveland, where else?

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber

redlodge May 8th 06 10:22 PM

Right on, but could not compare to the Basin this past weekend. Two
days of freshy with burgers and beers on the beach. Little chilly but
who cares when it is still dumping.

Marty May 8th 06 10:23 PM

Sam,

Were you there Sunday 4/30?
--
Marty

bdubya May 9th 06 07:15 PM

On Fri, 05 May 2006 15:28:26 -0400, lal_truckee
wrote:

warm, sunny, soft snow, cool down with a beer on the deck ...

what more could you want?

where is everybody?

Gnashin' my teeth in the midwest; flying to the spring snow is not in
the cards this season. But I do get a week on Isle Royale as
consolation....

Carve a turn for me, wouldja? A big wide one?

bw

Sam Seiber May 9th 06 08:43 PM

Marty wrote:

Sam,

Were you there Sunday 4/30?
--
Marty

Yes, I was. Ran into a bunch of the regulars on that day.
Why, did you see someone in an old brown hat making turns?

Sam "Skiin' A-Basin this weekend" Seiber

lal_truckee May 9th 06 10:39 PM

wrote:

warm, sunny, soft snow, cool down with a beer on the deck ...

what more could you want?

where is everybody?

Gnashin' my teeth in the midwest; flying to the spring snow is not in
the cards this season. But I do get a week on Isle Royale as
consolation....

Carve a turn for me, wouldja? A big wide one?

bw

Done. And toasted with a brew.

Marty May 11th 06 06:34 PM

Yes, I did. I figured it was you and wanted to introduce myself. I
was engaged in conversation with a friend that I was with. When we
finished, I turned and you were gone. You must be fast as it was a
short conversation. ;-)

Maybe next time.
--
Marty