SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A major Usenet no no... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16104)

Marty September 24th 07 03:36 PM

A major Usenet no no...

Never ever rip on somebody's misspelling of a word while committing
the same offence within the post in which you are pointing out his or
her misspelling.

Never, ever, ever go back and try to redeem yourself by posting that
you found your mistake and then give some lame excuse as to why YOU
misspelled a word.

Just trying to help.
--
Marty

Yabahoobs September 24th 07 03:46 PM

A major Usenet no no...

On Sep 24, 9:36 am, Marty wrote:
Never ever rip on somebody's misspelling of a word while committing
the same offence within the post in which you are pointing out his or
her misspelling.

Never, ever, ever go back and try to redeem yourself by posting that
you found your mistake and then give some lame excuse as to why YOU
misspelled a word.

Just trying to help.
--
Marty

To what post are you referring ? Just curious.

Doofus Fighter September 24th 07 04:03 PM

A major Usenet no no...

On Sep 24, 11:46 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 24, 9:36 am, Marty wrote:

Never ever rip on somebody's misspelling of a word while committing
the same offence within the post in which you are pointing out his or
her misspelling.

Never, ever, ever go back and try to redeem yourself by posting that
you found your mistake and then give some lame excuse as to why YOU
misspelled a word.

Just trying to help.
--
Marty

To what post are you referring ? Just curious.

He's talking about me. Glad he's got his priorities straight.

twobuddha September 24th 07 08:16 PM

A major Usenet no no...

On Sep 24, 7:36 am, Marty wrote:
Never ever rip on somebody's misspelling of a word while committing
the same offence within the post in which you are pointing out his or
her misspelling.

Never, ever, ever go back and try to redeem yourself by posting that
you found your mistake and then give some lame excuse as to why YOU
misspelled a word.

Just trying to help.
--
Marty

Hey, Marty?
That wack job Suzieflame is encouraging people to file false
defamatory claims with the IRS against me. Felonies to lie to them,
especially to harass someone else, especially when you have no
evidence.
Is that a Usenet No-No?
Judging from your lack of criticism, I suspect that spelling gaffs
have an etiquette....but committing felonies to harass a truth teller
is a Usenet Yes-Yes.
Sure is around this ********.

Doofus Fighter September 24th 07 10:08 PM

A major Usenet no no...

On Sep 24, 4:16 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 24, 7:36 am, Marty wrote:

[...]

We can all agree that you haven't had many misspelled words in all
your stalking, lies and threats.
You seem to have "knee-capping" down as well as "molestation".

Suzieflame September 24th 07 10:34 PM

A major Usenet no no...

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:16:54 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:36 am, Marty wrote:
Never ever rip on somebody's misspelling of a word while committing
the same offence within the post in which you are pointing out his or
her misspelling.

Never, ever, ever go back and try to redeem yourself by posting that
you found your mistake and then give some lame excuse as to why YOU
misspelled a word.

Just trying to help.
--
Marty

Hey, Marty?
That wack job Suzieflame is encouraging people to file false
defamatory claims with the IRS against me. Felonies to lie to them,
especially to harass someone else, especially when you have no
evidence.

I didn't encourage anybody, but you sure seem to be nervous about it,
dontcha? Haven't seen you jump foaming like this is a while, fluffy.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame