SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ski pulk, sled, child carrier (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5789)

Ed B September 29th 04 04:30 PM

ski pulk, sled, child carrier

Ski pulks are a great way to literally get the kids off your back.

They are great for hauling groceries into a snowbound cabin, bringing
firewood back to the lodge or to take your kids along on your favorite
trail. Since many skiers spend more time on skiis than making money-
finding a way to make your own ski pulk is a necessity.

I have discovered some great materials for making your own ski pulk
and created a 26 page booklet on how to build your own pulk. Check it
out at www.skipulk.com
If you find the booklet useful, I do ask for a shareware donation to
pay for the cost of the site.