SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Best electric boot warmers ? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=19825)

Ron - NYP February 9th 10 02:16 AM

Best electric boot warmers ?

Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks they should stay warm, nope,
won't work. I just want to find her a pair that will work, anyone ?
TIA
Ron

VtSkier[_3_] February 9th 10 12:42 PM

Best electric boot warmers ?

Ron - NYP wrote:
Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks they should stay warm, nope,
won't work. I just want to find her a pair that will work, anyone ?
TIA
Ron

Hey, if you need boot warmers, get 'em. I
actually know guys who use them.

AFAIK Hotronics (sp?) are still the best,
but I think they come in different (quality)
versions.

twobuddha[_2_] February 12th 10 08:24 PM

Best electric boot warmers ?

On Feb 8, 7:16*pm, "Ron - NYP" wrote:
Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks they should stay warm, nope,
won't work. I just want to find her a pair that will work, anyone ?
TIA
Ron

I use Hotronics or neoprene boot socks. Work great. If the batteries
run down, I just find a snowboarder. Couple of minutes after I insert
the boot, toes are fine. Snowboarder usually isn't too appreciative,
but what the hell, they gotta be good for something......