SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mission binding parts, where to get ? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15137)

surfivor February 16th 07 11:31 AM

Mission binding parts, where to get ?

I have some sort of mission bindings that I bought last year. I'm not
sure what model. What happened is that on the lift as you get on the
snow was deep enough so that the binding caught for a second under the
lift. I forgot to release the latch that keeps the back part of the
binding vertical and it broke half way down. I just glued it with
liquid nails but I'm not sure if this will work. The foam part
actually still holds it on and I did a couple of runs with it broken
until I went home as you can still keep it in place because of the
foam, though it seemed in danger of falling appart. Where is a good
place to get a replacement for this part and will they charge me a
ton ?

Switters February 16th 07 12:29 PM

Mission binding parts, where to get ?

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:31:30 GMT, "surfivor" allegedly
wrote:

Where is a good place to get a replacement for this part

Any Burton dealer should be able to advise you. Burton doesn't warranty
bindings from damage by chairlift, so expect to pay something.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/