SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dudes! Check out the *Yurt Sled Action* movie! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8198)

Bob February 8th 05 06:07 PM

great sound track. Don't forget to credit the 801 live album.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Dudes, my friend Bob just sent me a movie he made of this year's sled
action up at the yurt. Ya gotta check it out. PURE MOVIE VIBE ACTION
ROCK&ROLL! It's a 1mb click. And I daresay WELL WORTH IT.

http://outyourbackdoor.com/article.php?id=332

The accompanying article gives you any background you might need.

Needless to say a certain someone was involved in early sled R&D and
sled-run layout, development and ergonomics.

YEEHAW!

--JP

Derick Fay February 9th 05 02:54 AM

Nice. Reminded me of the NYC bike couriers race video:
http://www.digave.com/videos/red-web.mpg (40+ MB but also well worth it).