SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   kiteboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17665)

Your Mom Says[_2_] July 21st 08 12:11 PM

kiteboarding

Have any of you snowboarders gotten into kiteboarding, kitesurfing,
snowkiting, anything like that? I recently started at kiteboarding and
it is a friggen awesome sport. I cant stop thinking about it and cant
wait to get out in the water again. I live in boston and know of some
places to do kiteboarding. Anyone else live in new england and know of
nearby places for either kiteboarding or snowkiting?