SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Heavenly Gondola Info please.... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2031)

Mr.E December 18th 03 02:33 AM

Heavenly Gondola Info please....

I'm going to heavenly ski resort in tahoe, and it's the first time
since they had built the Gondola. I was wondering if anyone can tell
me if I have to pay for an extra ticket for the gondola along with my
lift pass or is the lift pass for the gondols as well?

Terry Morse December 18th 03 04:32 PM

Mr.E wrote:

I'm going to heavenly ski resort in tahoe, and it's the first time
since they had built the Gondola. I was wondering if anyone can tell
me if I have to pay for an extra ticket for the gondola along with my
lift pass or is the lift pass for the gondols as well?

The Heavenly lift pass is good for the gondola.
--
terry morse Palo Alto, CA http://www.terrymorse.com/ski/

Iain Miller December 19th 03 12:04 PM

"Terry Morse" wrote in message
Mr.E wrote:

I'm going to heavenly ski resort in tahoe, and it's the first time
since they had built the Gondola. I was wondering if anyone can tell
me if I have to pay for an extra ticket for the gondola along with my
lift pass or is the lift pass for the gondols as well?

The Heavenly lift pass is good for the gondola.

So it ought to be given the price of the thing (!)

I.