SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Clean top of board (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16547)

Chad November 28th 07 11:40 PM

Clean top of board

Is there a good way to get rid of minor scuffs/scratches to the top of
the board? I know it is just cosmetic but I'd like to keep my board
looking and functioning like new :)

[email protected] November 29th 07 12:58 PM

Clean top of board

On Nov 28, 7:40 pm, Chad wrote:
Is there a good way to get rid of minor scuffs/scratches to the top of
the board? I know it is just cosmetic but I'd like to keep my board
looking and functioning like new :)

Actually, being a car detailing freak I have seen on car care forums
that a good cleaner wax from a name brand wax company makes a good
protective coat over the top sheet and hides deep scratches. Again, I
don't know how true this is and I really only use water and dish soap
on my board.

Maybe someone can clarify this or offer their opinion, I may try it
since the waxes I have are high end and suitable for use on my car.