SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lake Placid - Mt. Van (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2562)

Bob Maswick November 15th 03 02:43 PM

Lake Placid - Mt. Van

All -

We are skiing today! The trail crews have been working hard over the
last 30 hrs to clean, roll, and groom the trails. I'm heading over
right now!

- Bob

John Forrest Tomlinson November 15th 03 07:45 PM

Lake Placid - Mt. Van

On 15 Nov 2003 07:43:55 -0800, (Bob Maswick)
wrote:

All -

We are skiing today! The trail crews have been working hard over the
last 30 hrs to clean, roll, and groom the trails. I'm heading over
right now!

- Bob

Please ask everyone there and also Mother Nature, if you see her, to
keep the snow for next Saturday and I will be there.

THanks,

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit
http://www.jt10000.com

Bob Maswick November 20th 03 12:16 PM

Lake Placid - Mt. Van

(John Forrest Tomlinson) wrote in message ...
On 15 Nov 2003 07:43:55 -0800,
(Bob Maswick)
wrote:
We are skiing today!

Please ask everyone there and also Mother Nature, if you see her, to
keep the snow for next Saturday and I will be there.

Bring your dirt skis - it was 50 degrees and rainy yesterday.

- Bob

Ken Roberts November 21st 03 11:14 AM

Lake Placid - Mt. Van

Thanks for the reports, Bob -- some of us hoping to make the long drive up
for Thanksgiving weekend, but the forecast is looking kinda dicy for getting
onto groomed tracks.

Ken