SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   online buying clothes? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15319)

[email protected] March 8th 07 12:08 PM

online buying clothes?

I am searching for a good store where snow-clothes are cheap(but
brands like Burton please). I am from Belgium, but do not mind goods
being send from America or elsewhere.
Anyone had good experience with some good stores?

Thanks for any info.

Also I would like to know which brands to choose. Maybe there are
better brands price/quality then Burton.

I really appreciate any comment.

gr,
Jeroen

[email protected] March 12th 07 04:09 PM

online buying clothes?

The pants I wear are US army issue gore-tex. (but black) They've seen
around five seasons, though not all long ones, and aside from wearing
a hole in the back of the right leg where the high-back rubs, they've
held up very well and stayed waterproof. I got mine at uscav.com, but
they're available from all those sites. There are jackets too, but
the color options are pretty limited.