SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Snow on the 10 mile range this morning (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16014)

snoig August 24th 07 04:30 PM

Snow on the 10 mile range this morning

The first snow of the season. A bit more than just a dusting. Here
are a couple of pics:
http://snoig.com/pics/

Yabahoobs August 24th 07 04:34 PM

On Aug 24, 10:30 am, snoig wrote:
The first snow of the season. A bit more than just a dusting. Here
are a couple of pics:http://snoig.com/pics/

Lets hope this season is better than last. UT needs it. Seems like
everywhere but CO needs it.

snoig August 24th 07 04:42 PM

On Aug 24, 10:34 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 24, 10:30 am, snoig wrote:

The first snow of the season. A bit more than just a dusting. Here
are a couple of pics:http://snoig.com/pics/

Lets hope this season is better than last. UT needs it. Seems like
everywhere but CO needs it.

This is the first year I have seen where all the snow on the 10 mile
range may actually disappear. There are still a couple of small
patches on the ridge lines but we have at least another month to go
before the snow starts sticking around. Still, I can't complain about
much (except Texans maybe) for the last couple of seasons.

snoig

Yabahoobs August 24th 07 04:47 PM

On Aug 24, 10:30 am, snoig wrote:

The first snow of the season. A bit more than just a dusting. Here
are a couple of pics:http://snoig.com/pics/

Lets hope this season is better than last. UT needs it. Seems like
everywhere but CO needs it.

This is the first year I have seen where all the snow on the 10 mile
range may actually disappear. There are still a couple of small
patches on the ridge lines but we have at least another month to go
before the snow starts sticking around. Still, I can't complain about
much (except Texans maybe) for the last couple of seasons.

snoig

lol...Texans just beg for it.

hr(bob) [email protected] August 25th 07 03:21 AM

On Aug 24, 11:30 am, snoig wrote:
The first snow of the season. A bit more than just a dusting. Here
are a couple of pics:http://snoig.com/pics/

Looks like there was snow down to about 11,500 feet. What corner in
Breck was the first photo taken?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

snoig August 26th 07 10:26 PM

Snow on the 10 mile range this morning

On Aug 24, 8:21 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Aug 24, 11:30 am, snoig wrote:

The first snow of the season. A bit more than just a dusting. Here
are a couple of pics:http://snoig.com/pics/

Looks like there was snow down to about 11,500 feet. What corner in
Breck was the first photo taken?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

It was on French and Wellington.

hr(bob) [email protected] August 27th 07 03:31 AM

Snow on the 10 mile range this morning

On Aug 26, 5:26 pm, snoig wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:21 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Aug 24, 11:30 am, snoig wrote:

The first snow of the season. A bit more than just a dusting. Here
are a couple of pics:http://snoig.com/pics/

Looks like there was snow down to about 11,500 feet. What corner in
Breck was the first photo taken?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

It was on French and Wellington.

Thanks, it looked awfully familiar, my place is at Harris and Adams.

Bob Hofmann