SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Rauris Ski Area (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27601)

Egg1206 January 19th 13 12:12 PM

Rauris Ski Area

Been trying to find out which ski region Rauris (Austria) belongs to. I'm trying to find a ski pass that will cover the entire region. If anyone has any advice or knows which area it's in I'll be really grateful! Thanks!

David B January 21st 13 08:58 AM

Rauris Ski Area

"Egg1206" wrote in message

Been trying to find out which ski region Rauris (Austria) belongs to.
I'm trying to find a ski pass that will cover the entire region. If
anyone has any advice or knows which area it's in I'll be really
grateful! Thanks!

I don't think it's linked.

http://www.raurisertal.at/en/skiing-area.html

http://www.hochalmbahnen.at/ski-area-61.html