SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   backpack for snowboard and laptop (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=466)

Ron Eisenberger November 29th 03 12:20 PM

backpack for snowboard and laptop

Hi,

I'm looking for a backpack which accomplishes two functions in one. It
should owns a clamp for a snowboard and an extra case for a 14" laptop.

Does anybody know such a backback?

Thanx Ron

Edward Arata November 30th 03 11:13 AM

backpack for snowboard and laptop

Ron,

When I first read your post I had never heard of a backpack that did this.
However just browsing www.ebags.com I read across a Burton bag called a
(Force Pack).
Not that it is great looking but it has hideaway vertical board carrying
straps so it can be used around town and says that is has a padded laptop
compartment as well although I can not find a picture of the compartment.
It is also offered on the Burton site in a better yellow color!

Good luck,

Ed