SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   remember Hanson boots? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29473)

[email protected] November 18th 18 01:39 AM

remember Hanson boots?

I had a pair of Navy blue Avanti Hansens and loved them.
Used to ski deep powder so weight on the tails was where it was at.
Always kept a spare buckle in my pocket too!
Had Scotts before but kept breaking them

Harvard Horvath November 21st 18 02:25 PM

remember Hanson boots?

On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 17:39:47 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I had a pair of Navy blue Avanti Hansens and loved them.
Used to ski deep powder so weight on the tails was where it was at.
Always kept a spare buckle in my pocket too!
Had Scotts before but kept breaking them

The only Scotts we know around here is used to wipe your ass, a brand
of toilet paper.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath