SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Stevens Pass extends its season. (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27113)

Bob F March 23rd 12 11:25 PM

Stevens Pass extends its season.

I just got the email that they will remain open Fri-Sat-Sun for 3 extra
weekends, to the first weekend in May. The base is currently 147 inches.

down_hill March 25th 12 04:29 AM

Bob F wrote:
I just got the email that they will remain open Fri-Sat-Sun for 3 extra
weekends, to the first weekend in May. The base is currently 147 inches.

Okemo's last day is tomorrow....

but the snow pack will be great for hood this summer.

twobuddha March 25th 12 05:17 AM

On Saturday, March 24, 2012 9:29:48 PM UTC-7, down_hill wrote:
Bob F wrote:
I just got the email that they will remain open Fri-Sat-Sun for 3 extra
weekends, to the first weekend in May. The base is currently 147 inches.

Okemo's last day is tomorrow....

but the snow pack will be great for hood this summer.

Make sure and let me know when you're coming out, you despicable coward.
Happy to ski the Palmer and give you a chance to make good on your threats of violence.
How about starting with a verifiable name, pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy?
Such a maggot you are, not even man enough to ID yourself!!!!!