SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Selling a 110V Swix Digital Iron (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16700)

[email protected] December 17th 07 05:58 PM

Selling a 110V Swix Digital Iron

I'm selling a 110V Swix Digital Iron (T72110). This is Swix' top end
racing iron from two seasons ago - it's good for applying flouro
powders when you need an exact temperature. It definitely takes a lot
of the stress out of applying race waxes. It's been used lightly (only
for glide wax) and is in perfect condition. I live in New York City
and can't justify hanging on to this. I'm happy to email photos. The
retail price of these are $300, my price is $150 plus actual shipping
(probably $5-10). Email me at if you're
interested.

Also, I'm somewhat new to the group, so I don't know if any members or
the moderator has tried to deal with the MI5 spams, but I would
encourage everyone to report each message (click the "more options"
link at the top of the message after you click on it). I just reported
a bunch of them. I imagine that if many people in the group reported
them, usenet or google might take quicker action.

Bob December 17th 07 08:01 PM

Selling a 110V Swix Digital Iron

wrote:

[snip]

Also, I'm somewhat new to the group, so I don't know if any members or
the moderator has tried to deal with the MI5 spams, but I would
encourage everyone to report each message (click the "more options"
link at the top of the message after you click on it). I just reported
a bunch of them. I imagine that if many people in the group reported
them, usenet or google might take quicker action.

Good luck on getting google to do anything - and I'm not being
sarcastic; I wish you good luck. I've been hearing about this MI5 attack
on most of the newsgroups I read but I haven't actually seen any of the
spam. Apparently, individual.net news has figured out how to filter it
out. If googla can't filter it, I recommend using a real news client on
a real news feed. Oh, and there is no moderator on most of USENET,
including r.s.n

All the best,
Bob