SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   pardon my swedish (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=25440)

outsideinmi March 6th 11 08:30 PM

pardon my swedish

quote in Aftonbladet from the 50k won by Northugg.
hahahahaha, hilarious

"Are not many drops to make it pop"
Norway's ski king has not smelled alcohol since May.

Now he fears that the gold party after femmilen be derailed.

- I am very bad at partying, "says Petter Northug.

Petter Northug sprinted home three World Championship golds and two silver
combed even at home in ski crazy Norway. If Marit Björgen's championship
Queen as Northug Norway's uncrowned king.

Now that the championship is over, also Norwegian, take this opportunity to
celebrate their triumphs properly - something that, however, he trembles
for. The reason?

Spoof elbow
He has not touched alcohol since May last year and event shape is nowhere
near the form he has displayed in the track.

- I'm damn good at it. I tolerate very little and it should not be to many
drops before it pops, "said Northug as Norwegian VG.