SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Replacement for Line Darkside's (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=19687)

steve.gooberman-hill January 20th 10 09:59 PM

Replacement for Line Darkside's

Hi,
I have a pair of Line Darkside's that I have been skiing for 5 years
now. The "Spacemen" are the best skis I have ever owned. They are
stunning, and they have held up extremely well - they still have
plenty of flex in them. although the backs are beginning to delaminate
a bit.

I'm beginning to look for a replacement, and I'm thinking that as the
Spacemen have been so good, another pair of Line skis may be just the
trick. I mainly ski off-piste at resorts, plus alpine touring and
general back-country stuff (europe rather than america). I'm looking
for something as light as possible for touring; I will be mounting a
pair of Fritschi Diamir bindings on them.

Any thoughts?

Steve