SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Question (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17177)

SBass February 5th 08 05:24 PM

Question

What is the best place to go skiing in North America? And what are the
best set of skis anyone has owned?

Eugene Miya February 5th 08 10:27 PM

Question

In article ,
SBass wrote:
What is the best place to go skiing in North America? And what are the
best set of skis anyone has owned?

Utah state?
Are you asking this for a Recreation major home work assignment?

SBass February 6th 08 08:32 PM

Question

On Feb 5, 4:27*pm, (Eugene Miya) wrote:
In article ,

SBass wrote:
What is the best place to go skiing in North America? And what are the
best set of skis anyone has owned?

Utah state?
Are you asking this for a Recreation major home work assignment?

--

No...just asking for fun! Skiing is my favorite thing ever so I'm
wanting some advice to some good places to go skiing.

Eugene Miya February 7th 08 10:57 PM

SBass wrote:
What is the best place to go skiing in North America?
best set of skis anyone has owned?

Utah state?
Are you asking this for a Recreation major home work assignment?

No...just asking for fun!

Oh...
Well you had dozens of people troll for answers/threads before you.
You just search r.s.* and you will get many opinions. Being in Logan,
you can go to Powder Mtn, Snow Basin, etc. UT license plate says it mostly.

Skiing is my favorite thing ever so I'm
wanting some advice to some good places to go skiing.

There's many opinions, and it depends how much money you have.
A post card exists which cites Cortina, Vail, Portillo, and I think
Zermatt, Chamonix and maybe Heavenly as the great destinations.

Vail is a great mime to send line followers. (2.9)

toni bell February 22nd 08 10:19 PM

Question What is the best place to go skiing in NorthAmerica?

Just my opinion on a great lodge in NY State. Spent a marvelous laid
back week at Holiday Valley, and toured the quaint town of Ellicotville.
Feature shops
include antiques, wood design, hand crafted jewelery, local brewery
with turn of the century decor. Worth the trip, plenty fo Bed and
Breakfast lodging as well.