SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   50K Club Mini Report 10-24-04 (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=6056)

Jay Tegeder October 24th 04 06:03 PM

50K Club Mini Report 10-24-04

Just thought I'd fill in the newsgroup with a Mini 50K Report...

Sunday, 10-24-04: It was a perfect day in the famed Afton hills east
of Saint Paul. Fog and cool temps in the valley gave way to a sunny
sky and 50sF. We hit all of the big climbs including Indian Trail,
15th, the Coulee, 50th, County 18 and 30th. Among those rollerskiing
were Per and Margie Nelson, Clay and Deb Diggins, Mo and Suzanne Mouw,
Owen Hanley, Peter Abraham, Pete Thurmes, Dave Christopherson, Bob
Woodruff, Dan Alms, Mark Stolpe, Dan Meyer, Tom Nowak, Tim Trudeau,
Jay Wenner, Jerry Engen, Lori Belz, Tom Bengel, Bill Stuber and me,
Jay Tegeder.

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT