SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I got this yesterday (off topic) (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=9973)

pigo March 25th 05 04:06 PM

I got this yesterday (off topic)

They say this Lindsay Lohan leaving Paris Hilton a private phone
message. The

but it's pretty funny.

pigo March 25th 05 10:59 PM

That's supposed to be a link. Try this:
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/lindsayphone.html

ant March 26th 05 02:22 AM

"pigo" wrote in message
That's supposed to be a link. Try this:
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/lindsayphone.html

big-boys dot com, they had that hilarious bit of video of the boarder and
the skiier beating the crap out of each other.... the skiier won.

ant

Bryan March 26th 05 05:10 AM

"pigo" wrote in message
They say this Lindsay Lohan leaving Paris Hilton a private phone message.
The

but it's pretty funny.

Pigo,
I got totally burned by your link! ROFL
I told my 13 year old how I turned up the volume to hear what was being said
and ...
He wants to send the link to his friends. Is this a teen-safe website and
virus-free?
What do you think?

Thanks

Dick Gozinya March 26th 05 12:42 PM

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:06:28 -0700, "pigo"
wrote:

They say this Lindsay Lohan leaving Paris Hilton a private phone
message. The

but it's pretty funny.

Link us!

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!

pigo March 26th 05 02:51 PM

"Bryan" wrote in message
om...

"pigo" wrote in message
They say this Lindsay Lohan leaving Paris Hilton a private phone
message. The

but it's pretty funny.

Pigo,
I got totally burned by your link! ROFL
I told my 13 year old how I turned up the volume to hear what was
being said and ...
He wants to send the link to his friends. Is this a teen-safe
website and virus-free?
What do you think?

Thanks

Personally, I would say that it *should* be ok. But that would be for
a kid that knows what appropriateness is. Not having kids, my
impression is that they are few and far between. You should check for
yourself. This is the website http://big-boys.com/. There are some
tits and butts to be sure.

I didn't get any virus notifications.

My wife was walking in from the dog walk when I was trying to hear
it. I got burned too. It's pretty ****ing funny.

pigo

Bryan March 26th 05 06:58 PM

"pigo" wrote in message

"Bryan" wrote in message
om...

"pigo" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, I appreciate your view on the website contents.