SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   lange model question (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8678)

dave September 28th 03 03:54 AM

lange model question

I am in the market for new boots and with very narrow feet have been
looking mostly at lange. I am a light but aggressive skier and spend
a lot of time in the new england woods. The 2001 Lange L10 seems to
fit well, but i am not sure if the model is right. skimag.com's boot
review describes a L10 and L10 race. I would like to avoid the race
boot because i think this would be too stiff for the bump and wood
skiing I like. In the shop, they have an L10 race fit and the L10 ACD
(for wider feet). Is the race fit boot their racer or just a low
volume version of the L10? the ski shop dude insists it is not a race
boot. I would appreciate advice from anyone familiar with their line.
thanks.