SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   French mountains, Critical comparisons (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28778)

Chile Ski July 2nd 16 10:35 PM

French mountains, Critical comparisons

I've started a relationship in France. The deal is one month a year in Western US and one month the next year in France. I'm interested in hearing people's critical comparison between the mountains they've skied at regard to price (lodging), crowds, ice, snow quality in general and any other comments that you would like. This year was Colorado, so 2017 is likely to be France

[email protected] July 4th 16 05:22 PM

On Saturday, 2 July 2016 15:35:13 UTC-7, Chile Ski wrote:
I've started a relationship in France. The deal is one month a year in Western US and one month the next year in France. I'm interested in hearing people's critical comparison between the mountains they've skied at regard to price (lodging), crowds, ice, snow quality in general and any other comments that you would like. This year was Colorado, so 2017 is likely to be France

The problem with France is that it's inhabited by French people. Oh, and compared to North America, the mountains suck.

As for your relationship in France, we all make bad choices at times.

You're welcome.