SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Christmas at Snow Shoe: Chance of Snow? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=19105)

Pavel314[_2_] August 18th 09 07:16 PM

Christmas at Snow Shoe: Chance of Snow?

We're thinking of a family ski trip to Snow Shoe, West Virginia, the
week after Christmas. What are the chances of having decent snow there
at that time? They're fairly high up in the mountains so they
generally have snow earlier than most but things have been fairly
grim, at least snow-wise, in the region lately.

Paul

love1314 October 24th 09 05:52 AM

2009 U.S. Jewelry Stores Industry Report

The U.S. Jewelry Stores Industry report, published annually, contains timely and accurate Tiffany 1837 Money clip industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2009 current and 2010 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including selling rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, silverware, watches and clocks. Industry Definition and Related Industries NAICS 44831 Jewelry Stores This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing one or more of the following items: Atlas I.D. money clip (1) new jewelry (except costume jewelry); (2) new sterling and plated silverware; and (3) new watches and clocks. Also included are establishments retailing these new products in combination with lapidary work and/or repair services. Related Industries -- Womens Clothing Stores -- Department Stores -- Warehouse Clubs & Supercenters U.S. Census Categories -- NAICS 44831 Jewelry Stores is 100% comparable to SIC 5944 TIFFANY PENDANTS Jewelry Stores Sub-Industries -- Jewelry stores -- Clock and watch stores -- Clocks -- Watches -- Jewelry, precious stones and precious metals -- Silverware

J.James March 17th 13 07:28 AM

I am approaching late you guys but i must want to participate in this,that in my opinion that every activity in snow is more than like a fun and excitement. You must keep this in your mind that it needs a energy and good health to be moved in snow but it looks and feels really exciting to do skiing in snow.

So i must appreciate those who are interested like me to move in snow because it is really exciting.
Byron Quarter
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments
8 Byron Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Australia‎
Phone No: +61 2 6680 9900

The Byron Quarter is quality and affordable accommodation at Byron Bay. You will love our luxury apartments and our proximity to the beach. Stay with us.