SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ski Holiday Extras (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17447)

Devs[_2_] March 31st 08 01:59 PM

Ski Holiday Extras

No this isn't SPAM!!!
I am off to Val d'Isere next week, taking wife and kids this time. My
pal has booked lessons and hire through www.skiholidayextras.com. Has
anybody used them and are they any good? Do you know which outlets they
use for hire kit. Is it worth it? It's much easier when I just go by
myself!
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"

ParalyticSkiCrazie March 31st 08 05:03 PM

Ski Holiday Extras

I would personally book ski schools direct - there are a few English
speaking schools in Val - see this link for the best according to
Finlay Ski - http://www.finlayski.com/valdisere/facts_school.htm. We
have used snowrental for cheap ski hire www.snowrental.com but I read
about this company who do a 2 for 1 deal and you can choose the skis
http://ski-republic.com.

We are going to Les Menuires next week - can't wait!