SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ski APACHE,NM Child Care??? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2028)

Vicky December 12th 03 11:09 PM

Ski APACHE,NM Child Care???

Hello:

I live in Texas and I will be going to Ski APache next week. Does
anyone know any references about a place call "FCC Child Development
center" in Ruidoso,NM?.
Any Info would be appreciate it...

No other place will be open during the holiday week, and FCC is the
only place open, but it concerns me the fact that they say over the
phone that they don't have a kitchen, so I would think that is a small
place?

Please if anyone knows anything about this place, or any comment
please e-mail me or respond to this message....Thanks a lot....

Best Regards,
VICKY