SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Will Scott meet with Klaus? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14070)

[email protected] October 28th 06 10:45 PM

Will Scott meet with Klaus?

Sven Golly wrote:
The challenge has been thrown down by Klaus. A known public place has been
offered up (Chubasco -- one of Scott's previous favorite places to "meet").
Scott knows exactly where Klaus lives so it's all "verifiable."

Will Scott confirm the date and time? Will he show up? Or will he pull his
usual weasle/waffle and change the subject? My vote is on the
weasle/waffle.

I vote waffle. Hey Scott, what's your home address so I can send you
as case of Aunt Jemima? I hear waffles are good with a side of melon
and maybe some ham.

Two Buddha October 29th 06 12:31 AM

Will Scott meet with Klaus?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sven Golly wrote:
The challenge has been thrown down by Klaus. A known public place has
been
offered up (Chubasco -- one of Scott's previous favorite places to
"meet").
Scott knows exactly where Klaus lives so it's all "verifiable."

Will Scott confirm the date and time? Will he show up? Or will he pull
his
usual weasle/waffle and change the subject? My vote is on the
weasle/waffle.

I vote waffle. Hey Scott, what's your home address so I can send you
as case of Aunt Jemima? I hear waffles are good with a side of melon
and maybe some ham.

Hey, what's YOUR name and address. I send you a set of balls, seeing as you
ain't even got the balls to use your name, coward.
You freaks never cease to amaze me. How laughable.