SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   copper mountain (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7715)

dj.neo January 20th 05 03:24 PM

copper mountain

Has anybody ever been to Copper Mountain in Colorado? Going there with my
friends in 6 weeks and wanna know if its any good and where are the best
place places for boarding and for going out on a night.

Cheers

Mike M. Miskulin January 22nd 05 08:25 PM

"dj.neo" wrote in news:csolvo$g2v$1
@hercules.btinternet.com:

Has anybody ever been to Copper Mountain in Colorado? Going there

with my
friends in 6 weeks and wanna know if its any good and where are the

best
place places for boarding and for going out on a night.

I was there about three years ago late season. Its a nice mountain,
just be warned you may need a day to adjust to the elevation. I have
a rough time sleeping at 9,000 the first couple of days.

As for night life...ah..mmm.. drive to Breck? Now that I'm a bit
older and slower to recover I've become much more an apres guy. Just
hate riding hung over.