SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Apres-ski in Zermatt ??? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16684)

NoumenoN December 15th 07 10:39 PM

Apres-ski in Zermatt ???

I would appreciate if anyone can give a pointer or two about nice
places in Zermatt.

Of course, Zermatt is such a place that everything is going to be on
very high level anyway.

But I am looking for a place (cafe, bar, club, restaurant with dance
floor) less pompous and poshy (that may be more suitable for
furcoat-clad & jewelry-plastered snobs), but I look for a place with
relaxed cheerful atmosphere with uninhibited & relatively young people,
yet without it falling into plain vulgarity of noisy teenagers' club...

Thanks!

--
N.

Mark December 17th 07 07:03 PM