SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Finally covered skis for the summer (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3661)

gr July 21st 04 05:25 PM

Finally covered skis for the summer

Anybody else as late as me, in putting a nice protective coat of wax on
my better skis for summer storage? Have the week off from work, so I can
get to these chores now!
gr

Andrew Bolger July 21st 04 07:03 PM

On 21/7/04 6:40 pm, "gr" wrote:

Anybody else as late as me, in putting a nice protective coat of wax on
my better skis for summer storage? Have the week off from work, so I can
get to these chores now!
gr

Yep, hope to get round to it soon
andyb

J999w July 21st 04 07:28 PM

Finally covered skis for the summer

I don't even know where my skis are at the moment ... in a corner somewhere.

Did'ja see all the snow in the Alps during the TDF tv coverage ... still some
skiing there.

jw

sknyski July 21st 04 10:29 PM

Finally covered skis for the summer

I actually had to do a pair last week......

But only because I was skiin' on 'em the week before at the Dachstein Glacier!

Ha!

;-)

bt

sknyski July 22nd 04 06:53 PM

Finally covered skis for the summer

If anyone needs their summer snow fix, here's a really bad 10-second
video clip that I shot a couple of weeks ago on the Dachstein Glacier.
Ski tracks shown at beginning.

http://www.sproutsparky.com/austria_...tein_movie.avi

There was actually a lot of people there when I showed up, but
obviously they left.

bt