SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looks like AnnexCafe is gone (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29957)

Eviel Dewar September 30th 19 04:00 PM

Looks like AnnexCafe is gone

I suppose nothing lasts forever.

Eviel Dewar October 1st 19 02:52 PM

Looks like AnnexCafe is gone

On Monday, September 30, 2019 at 12:00:19 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
I suppose nothing lasts forever.

Remember when Schattie crowed "At Annexcafe, we don't ban the post, we ban the poster" - and then got banned himself?! So funny!

Eviel Dewar October 1st 19 08:46 PM

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 4:17:47 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 7:52:14 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, September 30, 2019 at 12:00:19 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
I suppose nothing lasts forever.

Remember when Schattie crowed "At Annexcafe, we don't ban the post, we ban the poster" - and then got banned himself?! So funny!

I remember that the moderator **** didn't appreciate me pointing out her complete lack of any morals, ethics, or taste, and banned me because I called her a lying bitch. Which is exactly what you freaks tried to do. So funny! I laughed my ass off. Amazing how you pathetic, despicable freaks stalked me to annexcafe, grossly defamed me, posted disgusting filth, and conned another dumb****.
Hey, you read the NYT today? Several articles on pedophilia you would find fascinating, as would your parole officer. So funny!!!!!

How many people, places, and websites have you been banned from, Schattie Fattie? The feral hog of Usenet.

Harvard Horvath October 3rd 19 12:18 AM

Looks like AnnexCafe is gone

[Default] On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 18:45:34 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Eviel Dewar October 3rd 19 09:42 AM

wrote this crap:

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

If Trunky Butt-slut always tells the truth, he can start by telling us the truth about when he was in Vietnam!

Eviel Dewar October 3rd 19 04:50 PM

wrote this crap:

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

If Trunky Butt-slut always tells the truth, he can start by telling us the truth about when he was in Vietnam!

Don't have to start, idiot. Hey, speaking of telling the truth, what's your real name, Pussy Fart? Holy ****, irony meter goes Chernobyl. Two pathetic freaks who hide their identity and lie like they breathe challenging MY honesty. Do you freaks know how stupid you look? Why do I ask? ID?

So when were you in Vietnam again?

Eviel Dewar October 3rd 19 05:45 PM

wrote this crap:

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

If Trunky Butt-slut always tells the truth, he can start by telling us the truth about when he was in Vietnam!

Don't have to start, idiot. Hey, speaking of telling the truth, what's your real name, Pussy Fart? Holy ****, irony meter goes Chernobyl. Two pathetic freaks who hide their identity and lie like they breathe challenging MY honesty. Do you freaks know how stupid you look? Why do I ask? ID?

So when were you in Vietnam again?

Holy ****. Do you know how stupid you look? Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?

I don't have a parole officer. You'll have to discuss this with me, Saigon Schattie. When were you in Vietnam?

Harvard Horvath October 3rd 19 10:12 PM

Looks like AnnexCafe is gone

[Default] On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 10:45:18 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

So when were you in Vietnam again?

Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?

When were you in Vietnam?

Half past the Trunly's ass. :)

Harvard Horvath October 4th 19 06:31 AM

Looks like AnnexCafe is gone

[Default] On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 18:51:15 -0700 (PDT), Trunky

wrote this crap:

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

So when were you in Vietnam again?

Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?

When were you in Vietnam?

Half past the Trunly's ass. :)

And a quarter to your balls. Oooops, forgot. You don't have a pair.
Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?

What's this obsession with parole officers? Are you having problems
with your's again?

If I did have a parole officer, why would you want to talk to him
about Vietnam?

Eviel Dewar October 4th 19 01:58 PM

wrote this crap:

On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 3:12:31 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 10:45:18 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

So when were you in Vietnam again?

Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?

When were you in Vietnam?

Half past the Trunly's ass. :)

And a quarter to your balls. Oooops, forgot. You don't have a pair.
Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?

What's this obsession with parole officers? Are you having problems
with your's again?

He's always like that. Parole officers, diapers, child molestation - he always projects his own issues onto other people.