SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   FS: Oxbow snowboard Jacket brand new (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=264)

Craig Corbett October 5th 03 09:40 PM

FS: Oxbow snowboard Jacket brand new

As header
RRP 139.99

buy it for £55 + P&P

Ideal for Casual use, ski / snowboard or extreme weather conditions use. Has
the Ski / Snowboard specific features.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ry=29 97&rd=1

Can also get other sizes, Small, medium, large or Extra large, can post to
anywhere in Europe, email me .
Can also get other jackets email me for list and prices.