SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New snow in Summit County, CO (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27012)

[email protected] February 10th 12 02:37 AM

New snow in Summit County, CO

We're finally getting new snow in Summit County at all four locations,
A Basin, Copper, Keystone and Breckenridge.

down_hill February 10th 12 03:50 AM

New snow in Summit County, CO

wrote:
We're finally getting new snow in Summit County at all four locations,
A Basin, Copper, Keystone and Breckenridge.

We saw something falling from the sky last night on the race hill, but
it stopped after ten minutes so we were not sure.
We woke up with a coating of white here on LI had to be less than 1/16
of an inch.