SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Boycott Stowe (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4341)

scottabe December 19th 03 07:49 PM

Boycott Stowe

To the newcomer and anyone with a conscience:

Read the filth that permeates this newsgroup, the gross and despicable lies,
and hold responsible the person that started it and recruited these
assholes: Anthea Kerrison.
She is an instructor at Stowe.
Let the mountain know that you won't ski at a place that hires a criminal
psychopath like Kerrison. Let them know you don't want your kids to be at
risk: Kerrison has no conscience, ethics, or morals. Let them know you
demand a standard of decency in where you ski, and anyone that would hire a
vile liar and criminal like Kerrison does not meet your standards.

lal_truckee December 19th 03 10:15 PM

Boycott Stowe

Carvemeister wrote:

Hey! where you been keeping yourself?

scottabe December 20th 03 12:10 AM

Boycott Stowe

Jeezus. Why don't you get yourself a conscience? Gross, vile, despicable
lies told while I took a break, and not a word from an asshole like you.
But you feel free to take a cheap shot at me.
Goes to show what kind of moral and ethical standards you have: none.

in article , Carvemeister

scottabe December 20th 03 12:11 AM

Boycott Stowe

in article , lal_truckee at
wrote on 12/19/03 3:15 PM:

Carvemeister wrote:

Hey! where you been keeping yourself?

One pathological liar misses another pathological liar. How charming. No
comment, of course, on the vile lies told about me.

scottabe December 20th 03 12:11 AM

Boycott Stowe

in article , Sven Golly at
wrote on 12/19/03 4:24 PM:

lal_truckee wrote in news:brvvot$85bqe$1@ID-
90251.news.uni-berlin.de:

Hey! where you been keeping yourself?

Maybe he was one of those decent and honorable people who was chased off of
RSA by the vile posts of the terrorists. ;-)

No. Chased off by the truth, most likely. Decent and honorable people
would condemn the vile posts of the last five days.

Carvemeister December 20th 03 11:44 PM

Boycott Stowe

Hi truckee! Just been trying too keep several car lengths away from the
psych ward.

Still looks like a gruesome car wreck though, and I guess I got caught doing
a little rubber necking.

~~Carvemeister

Carvemeister December 20th 03 11:52 PM

Boycott Stowe

Hey booda! Criminy, nice slippers. Where'd ya get 'em?

~~ Carvemeister, The

scottabe December 21st 03 12:12 AM

Boycott Stowe

in article , Carvemeister
at wrote on 12/20/03 4:44 PM:

Hi truckee! Just been trying too keep several car lengths away from the
psych ward.

Obviously, you are also keeping several car lengths away from your
conscience. Assuming you have one.

Still looks like a gruesome car wreck though, and I guess I got caught doing
a little rubber necking.

One asshole chatting with another lying asshole about the fruits of being
assholes.