SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hotel near Geneva airport (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1121)

Mark Wilkins July 20th 03 09:01 AM

Hotel near Geneva airport

I am thinking of catching a late flight to Geneva in January before making
my way to Courchevel. Can anyone recommend a hotel near Geneva airport?

Mark Wilkins

Ian Spare July 20th 03 04:57 PM

Hotel near Geneva airport

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:01:47 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Wilkins"
wrote:

I am thinking of catching a late flight to Geneva in January before making
my way to Courchevel. Can anyone recommend a hotel near Geneva airport?

Mark Wilkins

Last time I was in that situation, quite a few years ago, I just a
taxi driver to take me to one :-) Not the best idea but about the best
option I had from delayed flight when the car rental desk had closed.

Will you have transport ?

Try, the GVA airport web site and then IBIS, Campanile (sp), formule
1, etc. There's several on the way to where you're going, cheap and
just fine for a night.

Ian