SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Reasonable Price for Used Skis (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10649)

BudMan August 7th 05 10:51 PM

Reasonable Price for Used Skis

A friend of my wife just gave me her husband's old skis. They are Élan SCX
Monobloc with Solomon 777 bindings the skis and bindings look mint. She
said to pay her husband whatever they were worth. I figure that a good
starting point would be the retail price for the skis. Does anyone out
there know what they went for new? I think he got them in 1999.