SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MOVING TO JACKSON HOLE (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15438)

[email protected] March 25th 07 06:08 PM

MOVING TO JACKSON HOLE

it's time to live out a dream and take a break from being a software
developer. i'm moving to Jackson Hole at the end of this year for the
next ski season and am looking for any advice. my plan is to ski
every possible day and get any kind of work in town for the late-
afternoon or night time.

my questions a
1) when is the best time of year to move to JH for a new season?
2) what's the easiest way to find an apartment? a job?
3) how much is the average rental price per person?
4) how many months does it take to get a good feel for the town, the
mtn and the tetons?
5) when's the best time to buy a season pass? how much will it cost?
6) what's a good way to get hooked up with other skiers?

any other advice that you can offer me would be appreciated.

thanks for your help,
john