SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   wood ski brands (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28249)

[email protected] March 3rd 14 05:28 PM

wood ski brands

On Saturday, November 23, 2002 5:25:07 PM UTC-5, Ron Bott wrote:
While rollerskiing with the group today, the topic of discussion turned
to wooden skis. We were trying to recall all of the older brands, and
our favorite skis. Here is what we came up with:

Asnes
Bonna
Sundens
Bla Skis
Epoke
Landsem
Jarvinen
Splitkein
Madshus
Karhu

Anyone care to add to the list? Which ones did we miss?

Ron Bott

Normark

Terje Mathisen[_3_] March 4th 14 06:21 AM

wood ski brands

wrote:
On Saturday, November 23, 2002 5:25:07 PM UTC-5, Ron Bott wrote:
While rollerskiing with the group today, the topic of discussion turned
to wooden skis. We were trying to recall all of the older brands, and
our favorite skis. Here is what we came up with:

Asnes

Åsnes, with the ringed A

Bonna
Sundens
Bla Skis

Blå Skia

Epoke
Landsem
Jarvinen
Splitkein
Madshus
Karhu

Anyone care to add to the list? Which ones did we miss?

Ron Bott

Normark

Nordmarka, i.e. the Oslo ski area.

Afair I have had at least Åsnes, Blå Skia, Epoke, Landsem and Madshus
skis from that list, probably Splitkein and possibly Karhu. :-)

Terje

- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no