SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Day 1! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29499)

The Real Bev[_4_] December 14th 18 05:10 PM

Day 1!

Snow Summit yesterday. 50F high. Good snow, not crowded. As usual,
slush in the sunny level places by 11am. Muscles slush by noon. Modern
theory is that money is better spent on experiences than things. I can
agree with that, I already have more things than I need.

--
Cheers, Bev
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Harvard Horvath December 14th 18 09:20 PM

Day 1!

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:10:22 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

Snow Summit yesterday. 50F high. Good snow, not crowded. As usual,
slush in the sunny level places by 11am. Muscles slush by noon. Modern
theory is that money is better spent on experiences than things. I can
agree with that, I already have more things than I need.

Bev is so old. She learned to read in hieroglyphics. Bev is so old,
she had to invent snow so she could ski. :)

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath