SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Whistler's "Fresh Tracks" (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=9495)

Dean February 28th 05 11:10 AM

Whistler's "Fresh Tracks"

Anyone here at Whistler? Is the Fresh Tracks program running or still
suspended? My vacation package included two Fresh Tracks tickets that I
could not use because the program was suspended while I was there due to
the bad weather. They are good until some time in April according to the
info printed on them. I think they are still valid. Anyone want them?

Dean

TLF March 1st 05 06:38 AM

Dean wrote:
Anyone here at Whistler? Is the Fresh Tracks program running or still
suspended? My vacation package included two Fresh Tracks tickets that I
could not use because the program was suspended while I was there due to
the bad weather. They are good until some time in April according to the
info printed on them. I think they are still valid. Anyone want them?

Dean

i'll be there 3/12-16 and am hoping for some fresh snow!! i'll take 'em
if you still have them.. email me at saltypeaks_AT_gmail_dot_com

Dean March 2nd 05 11:33 PM

youngmd wrote:

We will be there inearly April. What's the weather and snow situation
there? Is it still really bad? Will we be hiking instead of riding?

Based on the web cams, snow report, live conditions, etc., on the web
site, it looks to be about the same as one month ago when I was there.
Go high for snow. There's (fresh) snow on the upper mountain. The
village is bare, but ignore that.

Dean