SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NE conditions (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28751)

downhill December 7th 15 07:41 PM

NE conditions

Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.

downhill December 8th 15 09:21 PM

NE conditions

downhill wrote:
Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.

With there being two trails open at Okemo.

Richard Henry December 8th 15 09:40 PM

NE conditions

On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 12:41:15 PM UTC-8, downhill wrote:
Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.

I read in the Vermont online paper vtdigger.org that Burke will not open for a few weeks yet, despite installation of a new snow system, becausse it has not been cold enough.

Jay Peak is open on limited terrain.

downhill December 9th 15 01:39 AM

NE conditions

Richard Henry wrote:
On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 12:41:15 PM UTC-8, downhill wrote:
Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.

I read in the Vermont online paper vtdigger.org that Burke will not
open for a few weeks yet, despite installation of a new snow system,
becausse it has not been cold enough.

Jay Peak is open on limited terrain.

It is going to be 65 down here on long island this weekend. Buffalo has
set record for longest period with out snow.
As donald "the dip" trump says there is no global warming...