SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Skiing Stag do? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1140)

Greg Hilton August 4th 03 10:29 AM

Skiing Stag do?

My brother is getting married in Feb, so was considering the option of a
ski weekend stag do.

We'd probably fly into Geneva, then aim for Verbier or Chamonix.

Has anyone ever done something similiar? Which resort would you recommend?

I'm leaning towards Verbier as it would be easier to meet after skiiing
(with Chamonix we could have different abilities skiing different areas).

Does anyone have any recommendations for basic but clean accomodation in
Verbier?

cheers,

greg