SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FAQ of Scott Abraham (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17399)

Harry Weiner March 19th 08 10:55 PM

FAQ of Scott Abraham

Q: Who is Scott Abraham?
A: Scott Abraham, also known as "Schattie," "Buddha," "The Talking
Urinal," "SA," and some names so foul as to prohibit mentioning them
to newcomers, is a disgusting whacko from Seattle Washington. He
became infamous for being the only person ever kicked off the
internet.

Q: Why does everyone hate him?
A: Scottie has an early history of telling lies. When he was found
out he lost his marbles.

Q: Why does he hate everybody?
A: He lives in a basement, has no job, no life, no money, no career,
no future, he steals his food from a soup kitchen, and goes skiing
without lift tickets. He's a whacked-out psycho, who looks up to
everyone from his sewer. Since he can't crawl out of the gutter, he
tries to pull everyone down to his level.

Q: He says that only losers and terrorists post here. So why does he
stay?
A: He has no life. Having everyone hate him is the only
entertainment he gets.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

twobuddha March 24th 08 06:59 PM

FAQ of Scott Abraham

On Mar 19, 3:55 pm, Harry wrote:
Q: Who is Scott Abraham?
A: Scott Abraham, also known as "Schattie," "Buddha," "The Talking
Urinal," "SA," and some names so foul as to prohibit mentioning them
to newcomers, is a disgusting whacko from Seattle Washington. He
became infamous for being the only person ever kicked off the
internet.

Q: Why does everyone hate him?
A: Scottie has an early history of telling lies. When he was found
out he lost his marbles.

Q: Why does he hate everybody?
A: He lives in a basement, has no job, no life, no money, no career,
no future, he steals his food from a soup kitchen, and goes skiing
without lift tickets. He's a whacked-out psycho, who looks up to
everyone from his sewer. Since he can't crawl out of the gutter, he
tries to pull everyone down to his level.

Q: He says that only losers and terrorists post here. So why does he
stay?
A: He has no life. Having everyone hate him is the only
entertainment he gets.

Don't forget to mention that I am leaving in an hour for my FOURTH ski
vacation of the year that runs five days or longer.
Meanwhile, Horvath plays with an innertube on the flats somewhere in
the rust belt.
I win.

clarencedarrow March 25th 08 03:56 AM

FAQ of Scott Abraham

On Mar 24, 2:59*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 19, 3:55 pm, Harry wrote:

Q: *Who is Scott Abraham?
A: *Scott Abraham, also known as "Schattie," "Buddha," "The Talking
Urinal," "SA," and some names so foul as to prohibit mentioning them
to newcomers, is a disgusting whacko from Seattle Washington. *He
became infamous for being the only person ever kicked off the
internet.

Q: *Why does everyone hate him?
A: *Scottie has an early history of telling lies. *When he was found
out he lost his marbles.

Q: *Why does he hate everybody?
A: *He lives in a basement, has no job, no life, no money, no career,
no future, he steals his food from a soup kitchen, and goes skiing
without lift tickets. *He's a whacked-out psycho, who looks up to
everyone from his sewer. *Since he can't crawl out of the gutter, he
tries to pull everyone down to his level.

Q: He says that only losers and terrorists post here. *So why does he
stay?
A: *He has no life. *Having everyone hate him is the only
entertainment he gets.

Don't forget to mention that I am leaving in an hour for my FOURTH ski
vacation of the year that runs five days or longer.
Meanwhile, Horvath plays with an innertube on the flats somewhere in
the rust belt.
I win.

"Scottish" translation - 1.) I have no job and I'm sitting in my
basement with no money and no where to go or 2.) I've violated the
terms of my parole and I'm being sent back to the slammer.

Harry Weiner March 25th 08 10:48 AM

FAQ of Scott Abraham

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:59:29 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Don't forget to mention that I am leaving in an hour for my FOURTH ski
vacation of the year that runs five days or longer.
Meanwhile, Horvath plays with an innertube on the flats somewhere in
the rust belt.
I win.

Horvath is sitting in his own house. Cashing his own paychecks.
Horvath goes to a real job, with his own car. Horvath dates a real
girl. Horvath has military certificates all over his walls, and yacht
racing trophies everywhere. Horvath has real guns.

If you can travel to all those places. Why don't you come HERE?
Whenever someone goes to see you, you have an energency softball game.
But why don't you come to Detroit?

I'm waiting.

Yabahoobs March 25th 08 02:16 PM

FAQ of Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

Don't forget to mention that I am leaving in an hour for my FOURTH ski
vacation of the year that runs five days or longer.
Meanwhile, Horvath plays with an innertube on the flats somewhere in
the rust belt.
I win.

Horvath is sitting in his own house. Cashing his own paychecks.
Horvath goes to a real job, with his own car. Horvath dates a real
girl. Horvath has military certificates all over his walls, and yacht
racing trophies everywhere. Horvath has real guns.

If you can travel to all those places. Why don't you come HERE?
Whenever someone goes to see you, you have an energency softball game.
But why don't you come to Detroit?

I'm waiting.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."