SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Skiing on Xmas Day? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2007)

lori yee December 1st 03 06:27 PM

Skiing on Xmas Day?

We are thinking about skiing on Xmas day in Lake Tahoe. Is it so crowded on
that day to even consider? I figured the Xmas break would be impossible, but
what about on the big day itself?

thanks for your input,

Lori

Go Fig December 2nd 03 02:43 AM

Skiing on Xmas Day?

In article ,
lori yee wrote:

We are thinking about skiing on Xmas day in Lake Tahoe. Is it so crowded on
that day to even consider? I figured the Xmas break would be impossible, but
what about on the big day itself?

thanks for your input,

Lori

It is much less than the adjacent days, many just ski the afternoon.

jay
Mon, Dec 1, 2003

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."

Richard December 2nd 03 06:06 AM

Skiing on Xmas Day?

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:27:34 GMT, lori yee
wrote:

We are thinking about skiing on Xmas day in Lake Tahoe. Is it so crowded on
that day to even consider? I figured the Xmas break would be impossible, but
what about on the big day itself?

thanks for your input,

Lori

In my experience (admittedly not at Lake Tahoe) Christmas Day is the
quietest day over the Christmas / New Year period.

25th Dec however is typically very busy

Denver C. Fox December 2nd 03 11:23 AM

Skiing on Xmas Day?

We are thinking about skiing on Xmas day in Lake Tahoe. Is it so crowded on

Around here (Colorado ski areas), Christmas Day is the best because no one is
on the slopes.

http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
(Colorado rental condo)

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox