SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dalai (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17495)

Yabahoobs April 9th 08 02:41 PM

Dalai

I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. So he found the bum's way in...

Richard Henry April 9th 08 02:56 PM

Dalai

On Apr 9, 7:41*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. *Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. *So he found the bum's way in...

Given the highly-charged political nature of all things Tibetan these
days, I wonder if the police are doing security checks on those
admitted backstage.

Yabahoobs April 9th 08 03:05 PM

Dalai

On Apr 9, 7:56 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:41 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. So he found the bum's way in...

Given the highly-charged political nature of all things Tibetan these
days, I wonder if the police are doing security checks on those
admitted backstage.

The two Dalai's (Dalai and "Dalai") should never be in such proximity,
out of safety to the genuine one, and out of respect and conservation
of true Buddhism.

twobuddha[_2_] April 9th 08 08:23 PM

Dalai

On Apr 9, 7:41 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

No claim involved. Singing right along with 2,000 other people. Your
English comprehension skills need some work, dumb****. Also singing
at a far more intimate gathering during the week, but you are not
invited.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. So he found the bum's way in...

A. Wherever you got the idea that we're singing Ode to Joy, you are
mistaken.
B. Why the **** anyone would listen to Seattle traffic reports on
Komo is beyond me, shows how ****ing crazy you are.
C. Too bad you couldn't find the bum's way into Jackson, dumb****.
Price of admission would have been the same for EVERYONE attending the
Qwest Field event: Free. Another pathetic lie and smear from a
dickless coward.
D. I was invited to sing, sung before for a few of the organizers.
You were invited to Jackson.
E. You are invited to here the Dalai Llama speak. He seeks truth.
You are a truly disgusting lying freak. Something for you to learn,
grasshopper.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: I was INVITED to ski there, and tickets were free for me

twobuddha[_2_] April 9th 08 08:25 PM

Dalai

On Apr 9, 7:56 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:41 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. So he found the bum's way in...

Given the highly-charged political nature of all things Tibetan these
days, I wonder if the police are doing security checks on those
admitted backstage.

Sure. Hell, I'm no threat to anyone who tells the truth and seeks
peace.
I sure as hell am a threat to stalking nutcase wack jobs who defame,
lie, and threaten my life.
Which is why none of you have ever had the balls to show up and make
good on your threats.
And why my fellow Dalai is safe with me.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Threatens the unenlightened with peace and truth

twobuddha[_2_] April 9th 08 08:26 PM

Dalai

On Apr 9, 8:05 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:56 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Apr 9, 7:41 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. So he found the bum's way in...

Given the highly-charged political nature of all things Tibetan these
days, I wonder if the police are doing security checks on those
admitted backstage.

The two Dalai's (Dalai and "Dalai") should never be in such proximity,
out of safety to the genuine one, and out of respect and conservation
of true Buddhism.

What a pathetic, ridiculous, laughable, disgusting lie and smear. You
have NO respect for any sacred concepts: you are a pathological liar
and a truly dickless coward.
Shame on you. One thing for su YOU don't have the balls to be in
close proximity to Dalai Two Buddha.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: When the hell did I ever claim to be a true Two Buddhist?

Alan Baker April 9th 08 08:27 PM

Dalai

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 9, 7:41 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

No claim involved. Singing right along with 2,000 other people. Your
English comprehension skills need some work, dumb****. Also singing
at a far more intimate gathering during the week, but you are not
invited.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. So he found the bum's way in...

A. Wherever you got the idea that we're singing Ode to Joy, you are
mistaken.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...5672_sympdalai
lama09.html?syndication=rss

"Seattle Symphony Orchestra in search of tenors and basses for "Ode to
Joy" Seeds of Compassion concert
By Melinda Bargreen
Seattle Times music critic

Gentlemen: How would you like to sing in Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" for
His Holiness the Dalai Lama ‹ on international TV?

The Seattle Symphony Orchestra, which is forming a large community
orchestra and chorus to sing the choral finale to Beethoven's Symphony
No. 9 at an April 15 "Seeds of Compassion" morning event in the UW's Hec
Edmundson Pavilion, is looking for professional, amateur and
advanced-student tenors and basses to join the choir. (Conductor Gerard
Schwarz already has lined up plenty of instrumentalists and female
singers, as well as four vocal soloists.)
If this sounds like your cup of Tibetan green tea, here are the details:
To sign up, tenor and bass participants should send an e-mail to
with their name, voice part and contact
phone number."

Yeah...

I can't *imagine* why anyone would have gotten that idea...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Alan Baker April 9th 08 08:28 PM

Dalai

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 9, 7:56 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:41 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

I listen to Seattle's KOMO radio internet feed. Now I know why Scott
is (claiming to) sing for the Dalai Lama.

Apparently anyone who is willing to sing during the performance of
"Ode to Joy" is given free admission to the long sold-out Dalai Lama
appearance. So he found the bum's way in...

Given the highly-charged political nature of all things Tibetan these
days, I wonder if the police are doing security checks on those
admitted backstage.

Sure. Hell, I'm no threat to anyone who tells the truth and seeks
peace.
I sure as hell am a threat to stalking nutcase wack jobs who defame,
lie, and threaten my life.

Is it your usual practice to invite people you feel are a threat to you
to meet you?

Bert Hoff[_2_] April 9th 08 08:50 PM

Dalai

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

This anopnymous jerk sure got things screwed up!

I guess that's why he posts anonymously - ashamed of all the idiot
mistakes he makes.

Bert

Bert Hoff[_2_] April 9th 08 08:53 PM

Dalai

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Typical Richard Henry "accusation by inference" - he hopes to have
"deniability" for his accusations. "I never said that!"

But the context is clear. This manipulative idiot who says I don't take
Alan Baker's lie that there is no PBS documentary turns around and does
the same thing, himself.

Bert